You are probably already aware of the hype around “Cloud Computing”. There is a reason.
Cloud computing basically consists of three parts:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
At GSL, we work to provide your organization with an on-premise IaaS Cloud. This has been made possible due to great progress made in the field of x86 virtualization. KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine), a part of the Linux Kernel has made virtualization a reality for all Linux-based machines.
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), which is based on KVM, brings the power of open virtualization at affordable costs and unmatched performance to enterprises.
To meet your complex enterprise virtualization challenges, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers offers the following benefits:
- Robust virtualization management features,
- Record-breaking virtualization performance and scalability,
- Proven enterprise security,
- Advanced hypervisor features, and
- A complete ecosystem of supported hardware, operating systems, and applications Whether it is desktop virtualization (VDI), server consolidation or flexible computing instances (cloud), our solutions are catered to meet your specific requirements, utilizing the power of Open Source.